Hotel & Leisure Advisors is looking to expand our team of consultants and are actively recruiting for an Analyst / Appraiser to join our Valuation & Consulting team.
H&LA is a boutique hospitality consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in appraisals, feasibility studies, operational reviews, impact analyses, and economic impact studies for hotels, resorts, waterparks, casinos, conference and convention centers, golf courses, ski resorts and other leisure real estate.
Our experienced consultants travel throughout the U.S. and Canada analyzing hospitality trends, studying leisure-oriented assets, and conducting research in local communities. We focus on our clients’ competitive markets and provide thorough and thoughtful analysis of hospitality properties.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Appraisal, Finance, Accounting, or hotel/attraction/entertainment management
- Commitment to quality, integrity, and thorough research in the field of hospitality consulting and real estate valuation
- Strong analytical, report writing, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Currently hold or plan to obtain Certified General Appraiser license in Ohio
- Coursework and/or experience relevant to real estate appraisal or hospitality management a plus
- Prepare appraisals, feasibility studies, impact analyses, and other consulting assignments
- Understand all necessary models, software programs, and data sources used at H&LA
- Collect, verify, and analyze market data from myriad industry sources
- Travel for field work as required
- May perform other duties as assigned
This position is at our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters. We have a great team of people in a collaborative environment. Each consultant works independently on projects, but relies on feedback from other consultants and assistance from our talented research staff.
Our performance-based compensation system rewards productivity and professional development. Benefits include medical, dental, life, & disability insurance, retirement plan, and paid continuing education.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.
Posted January 11th, 2018