Sales & Marketing
Company: The Spencer Hotel & Spa
Area: Chautauqua, NY
Seeking a sales and marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge and has experience in small boutique hotels. Experience in 4 diamond spa and hotel is recommended. Must have the ability to develop new business through direct sales and marketing efforts targeted towards small groups, corporate event planners and proven SEO and social media experience. Must have proven independent marketing success in bringing small groups to a boutique hotel. Salary depends on experience level.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Sales Coordinator Position
This position requires an organized professional to support the sales team. Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal, computer and time management skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional and friendly attitude while answering phones and emails in a timely matter.
- Perform administrative duties such as emailing, typing correspondence and reports, filing, creating sales kits, completing amenity requests, mail collection/distribution, and expense reports.
- Maintain upkeep of office equipment and supplies.
- Prepare VIP amenity forms and cards.
- Develop strong working relationships with hotel department heads and operational areas.
- Perform site tours of hotel when necessary.
Supportive Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support team by streamlining and entering data in Delphi and Microsoft Word.
- Assist managers and directors with scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, and sales calls.
- Support team by amending reservations.
- Respect guidelines of confidentiality and code of ethics in all company areas. Represent Loews Hotels in a professional manner at all times.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
- Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
- Recycles whenever possible
- Remains current with hotel information and changes
- Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Superior communication, organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Delphi and Opera.
Education: College graduate preferred
Experience: Hospitality experience preferred
Click to Apply on the Job Position below to apply.
Food Safety & Brand Standard Specialist
Food Safety & Brand Standard Specialist In-Training
Contact: Matthew Broden (District Manager) for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted January 23rd, 2018
Hotel & Leisure Advisors is looking to expand our team of consultants and are actively recruiting for an Analyst / Appraiser to join our Valuation & Consulting team.
H&LA is a boutique hospitality consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in appraisals, feasibility studies, operational reviews, impact analyses, and economic impact studies for hotels, resorts, waterparks, casinos, conference and convention centers, golf courses, ski resorts and other leisure real estate.
Our experienced consultants travel throughout the U.S. and Canada analyzing hospitality trends, studying leisure-oriented assets, and conducting research in local communities. We focus on our clients’ competitive markets and provide thorough and thoughtful analysis of hospitality properties.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Appraisal, Finance, Accounting, or hotel/attraction/entertainment management
- Commitment to quality, integrity, and thorough research in the field of hospitality consulting and real estate valuation
- Strong analytical, report writing, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Currently hold or plan to obtain Certified General Appraiser license in Ohio
- Coursework and/or experience relevant to real estate appraisal or hospitality management a plus
- Prepare appraisals, feasibility studies, impact analyses, and other consulting assignments
- Understand all necessary models, software programs, and data sources used at H&LA
- Collect, verify, and analyze market data from myriad industry sources
- Travel for field work as required
- May perform other duties as assigned
This position is at our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters. We have a great team of people in a collaborative environment. Each consultant works independently on projects, but relies on feedback from other consultants and assistance from our talented research staff.
Our performance-based compensation system rewards productivity and professional development. Benefits include medical, dental, life, & disability insurance, retirement plan, and paid continuing education.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources. Please include the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications, we are not always able to respond to each application.
Posted January 11th, 2018